This spring, we’re partnering with the fearless #girlbosses of Atlanta and bringing some serious discounts and fun stuff to the FORME girls! First up, our favorite spray tan studio, RAW Bronzing Studio!
Use promocode FORME$10 to get $10 off any service at RAW or mention us over the phone!
We’re entering wedding season, festival season, swimsuit season, shorts season and hot as blazes season, which means all of your hard FORME work is about to pay off, but who says a little tan can’t give you that extra confidence you’re looking for!
I always feel my absolute BEST while rocking a RAW tan and you’ll never have a Ross from "Friends" tanning problem again! RAW has been voted best Spray Tan in Atlanta for the last 8 years! We don’t trust anyone else, and that’s why FORME has partnered with RAW to get you $10 off any service! Use promocode FORME$10 at checkout or mention the discount while booking over the phone!
Not only do we love how professional they are, but RAW uses all organic, toxin free tanning solutions. We care about what we eat, we should also care about what soaks into our largest organ, our skin!
Never gotten a spray tan before? Here’s what RAW has to say about getting the best tan possible:
HOW TO PREP & WHAT TO BRING
• Shower, shave, exfoliate.
• FOR BEST RESULTS: Come free of lotion and makeup (unless you add the Prep).
• Wear dark, soft, knit layers and flip flops after (NO JEANS, SPORTS BRAS OR TIGHT SHOES).
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR TAN
• No sweating or getting wet for 8 hours.
• After initial 8 hours of dry time, showering, moisturizing, and sweating is ok.
• During the first 8 hours, don’t touch the skin with fingers/palms.
• Wash palms/finger tips every couple hours post-tan to keep them from picking up excess color.
• Avoid spray sunscreens (unless they’re organic, like Coola). They’ll strip the color completely.
• Take cool, quick showers.
• When you are ready for a fresh tan, spot exfoliate as needed throughout the week until the tan is completely gone. Then you’re ready for the next!
FOR MORE INFO VISIT RAW’S TIPS & TRICKS PAGE.