You’re ONE WEEK into the new year and into your new routine! Time to reward yourselves with some new workout clothes? We think so!
Here’s a list of our 5 favorite brands for you to shop their sales and save money while you motivate yourself!
- Beach Riot: If you’ve seen Donna’s studded leggings and loved them, this is the brand! With a super high-waisted rise and a comfortable, held in feeling, Beach Riot has us at hello. Add their amazing patterns, embellishments, and buttery soft fabric, you’ve got a home run. The brand runs true to size on the bottom, and we find their bras to be narrow and snug, but supportive! Leggings start at $98, which is cheaper than Lulu with better quality and fit. We’re open to investing when we know we’ll have them for years! Fave styles: Piper Legging & Twist Bra! Shop Carbon38 for Beach Riot! Use HADLEYHIC20 at checkout for 15% off your first purchase!
- Alala: If you love more fashion-based fitness gear, Alala is the jam. Clean lines, pretty details, and extended sizing make us love this brand. Sizes XS-3X are available on AlalaStyle.com and we love that they’re inclusive like us. We like Alala on days when we don’t want that compression feeling but want a comfortable mid to high rise that stays on during our workouts. The fabrics are more of a traditional fitness feel, but you can sport them to brunch and beyond! We think Alala runs a little big on the bottom and true to size on top. Fave Styles: Primary Liquid Tight and Velvet Bomber Jacket Shop AlalaStyle.com for the full range of the collection!
- Varley: True fitness apparel. Fun patterns and a great fit make Varley a favorite. Higher than mid-rise, but not a super high-rise legging, they help hold you in while looking cute. The tonal seaming on the leggings creates flattering lines but makes it so you can’t wear these as fashion leggings, too. The fabric feels like buttah, and they stay in place during your all of your squats. We think the entire collection runs true to size, and love the Estrella Legging right now! Shop Carbon38 for Varley!
- NUX Active: We’re currently carrying NUX in the studio because it’s been a favorite brand of Donna’s for over 10 years! A totally seamless collection, the fabric is thick and luxurious with a super high rise and amazingly flattering designs. A true fitness collection, we love their leggings for everything, but their bras for low impact classes. Everything fits true to size but looks tiny when on the hanger due to the compression nature of the fabric. Current faves: all net legging (sold in the studio!) and long sleeve crop top! Shop NUX for a partial collection on Carbon38 and the full line NUXactive.com!
- GBfit: A brand new collection, but quickly one of our favorites. Originally a swimwear line that we’ve been obsessed with for years, GB fit is a local Atlanta designer and Gianine (pronounced Ja-nee-nee) hit it out of the park. All Brazilian fabrics and fit, the styles hug your body and are made for the booty! We think the brand runs true to size on the bottom and narrow on top. Faves? The Slashed Stella Legging and Juliet White Crop top! Shop GBFit on GianineBikini.com!